出國旅行機場常用英語對話
國際旅行已經變得十分的流行,今天就跟大家分享一下在機場可能用到的小對話.
Hi everyone! Since international traveling has been a very popular topic, I would like to share some words and phrases about how to communicate well when you are at the airport.
Conversation 1:
登機樓發生變化
A: Hi, I checked in online yesterday, but I did not see my flight information here. Would you like to check it for me? Thanks.
你好,我昨天已經辦理線上登機手續了,但是我在這裡沒看到我乘坐的飛機資訊,您能幫我查一下麼?謝謝。
B: Sure, our system shows that the terminal has been changed from terminal 5 to terminal 6. You should go to terminal 6, which is not far from here!
可以,資訊顯示,候機樓從五號變成六號了。您應該去六號登機樓,距離這不遠。
A:What? I did not receive any message about change. How should I go to terminal 6? It is my first time to be here.
啥?我沒有收到任何資訊。我怎麼去六號候機樓
B: Going down to second floor and follow the instruction, you will see terminal 6 very soon. I am sorry, sir.
下到二樓,跟著指示牌走,您很快就看到了。很抱歉。
A: That's ok.
沒關係。
Conversation 2
飛機延誤
A:Good morning, sir. How can I help you?
早上好,先生,可以怎麼幫您?
B:Yes, I would like to check the information of my flight.
我想要查詢我坐的飛機的資訊。
A:Sure. Your flight has been delayed due to the bad weather.
您的飛機由於天氣原因被延誤了。
B:How long will the delay last?
延誤要持續多久?
A:We have not received any updated information, maybe two to three hours.
我們還沒有收到任何更新的訊息,大概要兩到三個小時。
B:Ok, which gate shall I go to?
我應該去哪個登機口?
A:Let me check, so the information of the boarding gate is not updated as well. You have to wait.
登機口的資訊也沒出來,你得等一等。
B:Ok,please let me know if there is any update as soon as possible.
好吧,如果有任何訊息趕緊跟我說。
A: All right.
好的
託執行李超重
輸12
Conversation 3
行李超重
A:Next one, please.
下一位
B:Hi,I would like to check in.
你好我要辦登機託運手續。
A:Ok, may I see your passport, please.
好的,看下您的護照。
B:Sure!
好的。
A:All right! You may put your luggage on the scale.
沒問題,您可以把行李放在這個上面稱重了。
B:What is the luggage allowance?
免費行李啥標準
A:It is 50 pounds for an international luggage. Your luggage is overweight.
國際行李是50磅(45斤)。您的行李超重了。
A:How much should I pay for overweight?
超重我要付多少錢?
B:The rate for excess luggage is 6 dollars per pound, and your luggage is two pounds overweight.
超重的話,沒磅是6美金,您的行李超了兩磅。
A:Ok, I am going to take out something.
好吧,那我拿一點東西出來。
B:Sure, take your time.
好的,慢慢來。
公眾號:跟著豆子學口語
-
提前離崗申請書(通用8篇)
提前離崗申請書篇1尊敬的領導:我叫,男,漢族,19xx年8月8日出生,中共黨員,1980年6月參加工作,現任某某職務。本人自參加工作三十多年以來,在工作上認真履行自己職責,常年奮鬥在基層一線。以身作則、愛崗敬業、廉潔奉公、團結同志、任勞任怨、一絲不苟,圓滿完成領導交辦的各...
-
鄉村修路申請報告(通用8篇)
鄉村修路申請報告篇1尊敬的xx村村支領導:隨著人民生活水平的提高,我組原有道路已不能滿足村民的生活、出行的要求。現我組村民主要出進的道路坎坷不平,路基低窪,一直處於晴天一身灰,雨天一身泥的狀態,嚴重汙染了環境,影響了村民的'身體健康,對老年人和小孩的出進也造...
-
關於明星的演講稿(精選3篇)
關於明星的演講稿篇1尊敬的老師、親愛的同學們:大家好!今天我要演講的主題是《學會感恩》。當你來到這個世界上的時候,你可想過,是誰把你帶到這個世界上的?你感激過她嗎?當你摔倒時,你可想過,是哪雙溫暖的手扶你起來?你感激過他嗎?當你陷入困難時,你可想過,是誰把你拉出來...
-
酒店前臺轉正申請書範文(精選9篇)
酒店前臺轉正申請書範文篇1尊敬的領導:我到xx酒店工作已經快3個月了,第一個月擔任前臺接待員,第二月至今擔任洗浴部前臺的錄單員。在這期間,我學到了很多東西,尤其是本酒店的>企業文化。我們酒店現正處於快速發展期,足以證明xx酒店的`生命力和發展力。剛到酒店工作時...