英語情景對話關於看電影
早上好,各位!希望你們週末過得非常愉快。今天,想要跟大家分享跟朋友看一場電影所涉及的一些詞彙和短語。
Good morning!Hopefully you had a great weekend. Today, I would like to share some words and phrases about watching a movie with your friend.
1相約看電影
L: Hi Maggie, how are you doing?
Maggie, 最近還好嗎?
M: Hey Lily, I am doing well, how are you?
Lily!我還不錯,你呢?
L: Pretty good, I just finished a project this morning.
很不錯呀,早上剛做完一個專案。
M: Good, how about going to a movie tonight?
棒!晚上看電影走?
L: Good idea, it has been a long time since I saw a film last time.
好主意,距離上次看電影已經好久了呢!
M: I am a big movie fan! What type of movies do you like?
我是超級電影迷,你喜歡什麼型別的電影呢?
L: I do not have specific preference. I saw a lot of different kinds of movies.
沒有特定的喜好,我看很多不同型別的電影。
M: I see. What about The Invisible Guest? The movie is a big hit right now. All my friends who had seen this movie gave me very positive feedbacks.
明白了!《看不見的客人》咋樣?這電影最近挺火的,我所有看過的朋友都跟我說不錯。
L: Sure! I am excited! Which cinema shall we go to?
好呀!激動。我們去哪個電影院?
M: C-Max, have you been to there before? It is the newest cinema in downtown area.
報名!你去過嗎?那個是市中心最新的電影院。
L:Sounds good. I haven’t been to there before, but I saw some reports about that cinema on TV.
聽著不錯呀!我沒去過,不過電視上報道過。
M: Great, is that ok we meet the entrance of cinema around 7pm?
好呀,那我們那邊晚上七點見行麼?
L: No problem! I will see you there at 7pm.
沒問題,起點跟那見!
M: Ok, see you.
好的,再見!
2電影院見面和買票
M: Hi Lily, I am here.
Lily,我在這。
L: Sorry for late a little bit.
不好意思晚了一會會兒。
M: That’s ok. Let’s buy tickets there.
沒關係,咱們去買票吧!
L: All right!
好的。
M: Hi, we would like to buy two tickets for The Invisible Guest at 7:45pm.
你好我們想買晚上七點四十五的《看不見的客人》電影的兩張票!
C:Sure. Please choose the seats. All blanks are available seats right now.
好的,請選座,空白的地方都是可以挑選的座位。
M: The front row is not good, I think the 8th row is good. Do you think so, Lily?
前排不好,我覺得第八排不錯,你覺得呢Lily?
L: I agree. I sat in the front row once, that was one of my worst movie experiences ever.
同意,在前排坐了一次,人生中最差觀影體驗。
M: We would like to take seat 8 and 9 in the 8throw.
我們選第八排的8和9座位
C: All right. The total is 20.
好的,總共20
M: Here is 20.
給你
C: Here are your tickets, have a good time.
拿好您的票,觀影愉快。
M: Thanks.
謝謝。
3開場前買點吃的
M: We still have 25 minutes, do you want to have something to eat?
我們還有二十五分鐘呢,你想吃東西麼?
L: I had a sandwich before I came to the cinema, but I would like to buy some popcorn and drink for us!
我來前吃了個三明治,不過想給咱們買爆米花和喝的。
M: That would be great!
太好啦!
公眾號:跟著豆子學口語
-
職中自我鑑定100字(通用8篇)
職中自我鑑定100字篇1我有著良好的道德修養,並有堅定的政治方向,我積極地向團組織靠攏,使我對我們團組織有了更為深刻的認識。參加了學校組織的各種共青團活動。本人遵紀守法,愛護公共財產。關心和幫助他人,並以務實求實的精神熱心參加各種公益宣傳和愛國活動。在學...
-
三下鄉暑期社會實踐報告(精選8篇)
三下鄉暑期社會實踐報告篇17月9日是xx學院馬克思主義學院赴懷化市會同縣學“習”宣講社會實踐團暑期實踐的第二天。實踐團的主要內容是:政策宣講、普法宣傳、問卷調查。上午八點,實踐團乘車到達目的地麻塘村。志願者們分成三個小組,在指導老師孟慧、譚佳、明傑穗...
-
最美醫生先進事蹟材料(通用6篇)
最美醫生先進事蹟材料篇1今年42歲的,自1994年6月從學校畢業後,一直在xx縣衛生院工作。xx年,醫院預防接種工作面臨困難,毅然挑起了全鎮兒童預防接種以及傳染病防治的重擔。在預防接種的崗位上,她一干就是16年。位於南部的,轄5個行政村、43個自然村,總人口一萬多人。雖...
-
比較幽默的自我介紹(精選3篇)
比較幽默的自我介紹篇1我叫劉,因為名字的緣故,我在網上習慣於把自己叫做"星之女王"。不要以為我太狂妄哦,因為星星本身既平凡又閃光,所以我喜歡她們。當然也希望自己成為眾多星星中的一顆。如果有一天,你在網上遇見一個叫"星之舞"的女孩,那一定是我——19歲,猴,處...