英語情景對話關於看電影
早上好,各位!希望你們週末過得非常愉快。今天,想要跟大家分享跟朋友看一場電影所涉及的一些詞彙和短語。
Good morning!Hopefully you had a great weekend. Today, I would like to share some words and phrases about watching a movie with your friend.
1相約看電影
L: Hi Maggie, how are you doing?
Maggie, 最近還好嗎?
M: Hey Lily, I am doing well, how are you?
Lily!我還不錯,你呢?
L: Pretty good, I just finished a project this morning.
很不錯呀,早上剛做完一個項目。
M: Good, how about going to a movie tonight?
棒!晚上看電影走?
L: Good idea, it has been a long time since I saw a film last time.
好主意,距離上次看電影已經好久了呢!
M: I am a big movie fan! What type of movies do you like?
我是超級電影迷,你喜歡什麼類型的電影呢?
L: I do not have specific preference. I saw a lot of different kinds of movies.
沒有特定的喜好,我看很多不同類型的電影。
M: I see. What about The Invisible Guest? The movie is a big hit right now. All my friends who had seen this movie gave me very positive feedbacks.
明白了!《看不見的客人》咋樣?這電影最近挺火的,我所有看過的朋友都跟我説不錯。
L: Sure! I am excited! Which cinema shall we go to?
好呀!激動。我們去哪個電影院?
M: C-Max, have you been to there before? It is the newest cinema in downtown area.
報名!你去過嗎?那個是市中心最新的電影院。
L:Sounds good. I haven’t been to there before, but I saw some reports about that cinema on TV.
聽着不錯呀!我沒去過,不過電視上報道過。
M: Great, is that ok we meet the entrance of cinema around 7pm?
好呀,那我們那邊晚上七點見行麼?
L: No problem! I will see you there at 7pm.
沒問題,起點跟那見!
M: Ok, see you.
好的,再見!
2電影院見面和買票
M: Hi Lily, I am here.
Lily,我在這。
L: Sorry for late a little bit.
不好意思晚了一會會兒。
M: That’s ok. Let’s buy tickets there.
沒關係,咱們去買票吧!
L: All right!
好的。
M: Hi, we would like to buy two tickets for The Invisible Guest at 7:45pm.
你好我們想買晚上七點四十五的《看不見的客人》電影的兩張票!
C:Sure. Please choose the seats. All blanks are available seats right now.
好的,請選座,空白的地方都是可以挑選的座位。
M: The front row is not good, I think the 8th row is good. Do you think so, Lily?
前排不好,我覺得第八排不錯,你覺得呢Lily?
L: I agree. I sat in the front row once, that was one of my worst movie experiences ever.
同意,在前排坐了一次,人生中最差觀影體驗。
M: We would like to take seat 8 and 9 in the 8throw.
我們選第八排的8和9座位
C: All right. The total is 20.
好的,總共20
M: Here is 20.
給你
C: Here are your tickets, have a good time.
拿好您的票,觀影愉快。
M: Thanks.
謝謝。
3開場前買點吃的
M: We still have 25 minutes, do you want to have something to eat?
我們還有二十五分鐘呢,你想吃東西麼?
L: I had a sandwich before I came to the cinema, but I would like to buy some popcorn and drink for us!
我來前吃了個三明治,不過想給咱們買爆米花和喝的。
M: That would be great!
太好啦!
公眾號:跟着豆子學口語
-
招商會開場白(精選4篇)
招商會開場白篇1尊敬的各位領導,各位來賓,大家早上好!女主持:歡迎來到“迪豆20xx年最新商業模式創新發佈會·河南站”現場!我是河南電視台節目主持人蔣瓊,男主持:我是丁繼峯,很榮幸受邀擔任本次會議的主持人,今天的美好時光我們二位將陪您一起度過。本次大會是由中國馳...
-
店長的周工作計劃(精選8篇)
店長的周工作計劃篇1(工作和發展計劃)一、業績目標(短期、中期、長期。分攤到每個月,每個人)二、保障業績和規範運作的管理制度和運作流程(店務管理和店內運作流程)三、為了完成目標的人員計劃、業務培訓計劃和商圈調查計劃(經紀人團隊規模和加盟店運作的培訓輔導計...
-
小吃店策劃書(精選3篇)
小吃店策劃書篇1一、醉味小吃店開店侷限性:如果手持5萬開店資金,可投資的項目就有侷限,就拿開小吃店來説,可承受的租金是,80平方米月租金3000元以下。最好選擇靠鬧市又近農貿市場及住宅小區旁的地方。租金支付最好是一個月一付,或三個月一付!當然也可以選擇做流動推車...
-
國小優秀輔導員事蹟材料(精選7篇)
國小優秀輔導員事蹟材料篇1我於x年參加工作以來,一直擔任中對輔導員的工作,並同時承擔班主任與語文的教學工作。從事少先隊工作至今,我針對孩子點點滴滴的小事,塑造他們的心靈,培養他們的品質,把孩子們的信任當作榮耀,把培育孩子的事業當作人生的光輝陣地,以愛心和恆心...