英语情景对话关于看电影
早上好,各位!希望你们周末过得非常愉快。今天,想要跟大家分享跟朋友看一场电影所涉及的一些词汇和短语。
Good morning!Hopefully you had a great weekend. Today, I would like to share some words and phrases about watching a movie with your friend.
1相约看电影
L: Hi Maggie, how are you doing?
Maggie, 最近还好吗?
M: Hey Lily, I am doing well, how are you?
Lily!我还不错,你呢?
L: Pretty good, I just finished a project this morning.
很不错呀,早上刚做完一个项目。
M: Good, how about going to a movie tonight?
棒!晚上看电影走?
L: Good idea, it has been a long time since I saw a film last time.
好主意,距离上次看电影已经好久了呢!
M: I am a big movie fan! What type of movies do you like?
我是超级电影迷,你喜欢什么类型的电影呢?
L: I do not have specific preference. I saw a lot of different kinds of movies.
没有特定的喜好,我看很多不同类型的电影。
M: I see. What about The Invisible Guest? The movie is a big hit right now. All my friends who had seen this movie gave me very positive feedbacks.
明白了!《看不见的客人》咋样?这电影最近挺火的,我所有看过的朋友都跟我说不错。
L: Sure! I am excited! Which cinema shall we go to?
好呀!激动。我们去哪个电影院?
M: C-Max, have you been to there before? It is the newest cinema in downtown area.
报名!你去过吗?那个是市中心最新的电影院。
L:Sounds good. I haven’t been to there before, but I saw some reports about that cinema on TV.
听着不错呀!我没去过,不过电视上报道过。
M: Great, is that ok we meet the entrance of cinema around 7pm?
好呀,那我们那边晚上七点见行么?
L: No problem! I will see you there at 7pm.
没问题,起点跟那见!
M: Ok, see you.
好的,再见!
2电影院见面和买票
M: Hi Lily, I am here.
Lily,我在这。
L: Sorry for late a little bit.
不好意思晚了一会会儿。
M: That’s ok. Let’s buy tickets there.
没关系,咱们去买票吧!
L: All right!
好的。
M: Hi, we would like to buy two tickets for The Invisible Guest at 7:45pm.
你好我们想买晚上七点四十五的《看不见的客人》电影的两张票!
C:Sure. Please choose the seats. All blanks are available seats right now.
好的,请选座,空白的地方都是可以挑选的座位。
M: The front row is not good, I think the 8th row is good. Do you think so, Lily?
前排不好,我觉得第八排不错,你觉得呢Lily?
L: I agree. I sat in the front row once, that was one of my worst movie experiences ever.
同意,在前排坐了一次,人生中最差观影体验。
M: We would like to take seat 8 and 9 in the 8throw.
我们选第八排的8和9座位
C: All right. The total is 20.
好的,总共20
M: Here is 20.
给你
C: Here are your tickets, have a good time.
拿好您的票,观影愉快。
M: Thanks.
谢谢。
3开场前买点吃的
M: We still have 25 minutes, do you want to have something to eat?
我们还有二十五分钟呢,你想吃东西么?
L: I had a sandwich before I came to the cinema, but I would like to buy some popcorn and drink for us!
我来前吃了个三明治,不过想给咱们买爆米花和喝的。
M: That would be great!
太好啦!
公众号:跟着豆子学口语
-
招商会开场白(精选4篇)
招商会开场白篇1尊敬的各位领导,各位来宾,大家早上好!女主持:欢迎来到“迪豆20xx年最新商业模式创新发布会·河南站”现场!我是河南电视台节目主持人蒋琼,男主持:我是丁继峰,很荣幸受邀担任本次会议的主持人,今天的美好时光我们二位将陪您一起度过。本次大会是由中国驰...
-
店长的周工作计划(精选8篇)
店长的周工作计划篇1(工作和发展计划)一、业绩目标(短期、中期、长期。分摊到每个月,每个人)二、保障业绩和规范运作的管理制度和运作流程(店务管理和店内运作流程)三、为了完成目标的人员计划、业务培训计划和商圈调查计划(经纪人团队规模和加盟店运作的培训辅导计...
-
小吃店策划书(精选3篇)
小吃店策划书篇1一、醉味小吃店开店局限性:如果手持5万开店资金,可投资的项目就有局限,就拿开小吃店来说,可承受的租金是,80平方米月租金3000元以下。最好选择靠闹市又近农贸市场及住宅小区旁的地方。租金支付最好是一个月一付,或三个月一付!当然也可以选择做流动推车...
-
国小优秀辅导员事迹材料(精选7篇)
国小优秀辅导员事迹材料篇1我于x年参加工作以来,一直担任中对辅导员的工作,并同时承担班主任与语文的教学工作。从事少先队工作至今,我针对孩子点点滴滴的小事,塑造他们的心灵,培养他们的品质,把孩子们的信任当作荣耀,把培育孩子的事业当作人生的光辉阵地,以爱心和恒心...